Additional Military Deployed with Heavy Artilleries Against Unarmed Rohingyas

Arifa
By August 11, 2017 15:43

Additional Military Deployed with Heavy Artilleries Against Unarmed Rohingyas

By RVision TV | 11th August 2017

Maungdaw: A fully equipped military battalion has been deployed in the region of Maungdaw, who had reached at Akyab (sittwe) airport on Thursday morning, report the locals.

Hundreds of freshly deployed troops are seen in every military camps in the villages of Bolibazar and Tanungbru under Northern Maungdaw where even more 3 Rohingyas were arrested while the arrestees were passing by the market.

Due to the incidences and the movement of such a huge number of newly deployed military, the villagers are extremely terrified and are in fear of the upcoming atrocities.

According to local sources, reason of heavy military deployment in the region is due to Arakan National Party (ANP)’s request to the military commander-in-chief Snr-Gen Min Aung Hlaing to boost security in the area at Wednesday Meeting held in the capital city Nay Pyi daw.

“We’ve officially asked for further deployment of military forces for the security of Rakhine State. We pointed out that existing security forces are too small to protect ethnic villages. The army chief said the military has large forces and that he would increase the troops if necessary. And he did as he said today,” ANP lawmaker U Pe Than, told The Irrawaddy yesterday.

Earlier on 6th August 2017, the attendees in the meeting held between extremist Monks and Rakhine people bowed to carry on processions with acceleration against the Non-government Organizations (NGOs), especially International Non-Governmental Organizations (INGOs) until it becomes compulsory for them to leave Arakan State (Rakhine).

In response to such terrific situations, the office of the UN’s resident coordinator in Myanmar has sent a message this week to 300 staff of UN agencies and non-governmental organisations working in Rakhine, warning of the “increased likelihood of civil unrest”.

Despite the existence of evidences of genocide, government’s spoke person U Zaw Htay, on 6th August, 2017,  have again cleared their military from all allegations of systematic, rape, mass killing and other atrocities and human right abuses going on in Arakan (Rakhine) under the name of clearance operation.

The sudden deployment of such a huge force in an area which has already been restricted shows the sign of Burmese Government’s plan towards the completion of their greater project “ROHINGYA GENOCIDE”

To send reports and feedback, please email to: editor@rvisiontv.com

Comments

comments

Arifa
By August 11, 2017 15:43

Follow me on Twitter

Facebook

3 hours ago
Myanmar: Rohingya trapped in dehumanising apartheid regime

#Myanmar: #Rohingya trapped in dehumanising #apartheid regime

The Rohingya people in Myanmar are trapped in a vicious system of state-sponsored, institutionalised discrimination that amounts to apartheid, said Amnesty International today as it publishes a major ... See more

LIKE
LOVE
HAHA
WOW
SAD
ANGRY
« 1 of 1459 »

Subscribe with us