Accidental Fire Destroys Homes and Shops in Sittwe

msa
By February 11, 2017 13:01

Accidental Fire Destroys Homes and Shops in Sittwe

By Saeed Arakani | February 11, 2017

Sittwe (Akyab) — An accidental fire destroyed three Rohingya homes and other three other shops in Sittwe (Akyab) on Friday (Feb 10), sources have reported.

The fire began from a kitchen of a local resident of the village of ‘LaThaMa’ locally known as ‘Mistriddel’ at around 4:40 PM (on Feb 10).

The fire-brigade along with the locals successfully extinguished the fire at around 5:30 pm. 

The fire destroyed three local residences worth 2 million each and other three shops which were worth Kyat 3 million each. 

[Edited by M.S. Anwar]

To send reports and feedback, please email to: editor@rvisiontv.com

Comments

comments

msa
By February 11, 2017 13:01

Follow me on Twitter

Facebook

14 hours ago
Rohingya Daily News 17 November 2017

WATCH: #Rohingya Daily News 17 November 2017
https://youtu.be/L-9dSDL7aPg

LIKE
LOVE
HAHA
WOW
SAD
ANGRY
« 1 of 1441 »

Subscribe with us