Report by Sallam Oic Group | Written by M.S. Anwar
November 8, 2013
Sittwe (Akyab), Arakan– On 5th November 2013, 20 Rohingyas ousted from Sittwe General Hospital following the inhumane demands made by Rakhine extremists. Of them, 10 were patients and 10 were their caretakers. (Read detailed report HERE.) On 6th November 2013, 10 more Rohingyas were ousted. Five of them are patients and other five are their caretakers. Mentioned below is the list.
1) Noor Begum (Daughter of) Amir Hussain (Age 60) (Patient)
2) Amina Khatun (Daughter of) Shuna Ali (Age 45) (Caretaker)
3) Hasina Begum (Daughter of) Abdu Karim (Age 17) (Patient)
4) Jamilah Begum (Daughter of) Ismail (Age 32) (Caretaker)
5) Jannat Ara (Daughter of) Abdu Karim (Age 12) (Patient)
6) Laila Begum (Daughter of) Amir Hussain (Age 46) (Caretaker)
7) Noor Kaida (Daughter of) Hamid Hussain (Age 2.5) (Patient)
8) Mamtaaz Begum (Daughter of) Mohammed Shafi (Age 32) (Caretaker)
9) Khatiza (Daughter of) Kasim Ali (Age 60) (Patient)
10) Baaru (Daughter of) Kasim Ali (Age 35) (Caretaker)
They were to the (NGO) clinics at the village of Dapaing, Sittwe, after ousting them from the hospital.
A Pregnant Rohingya Woman Denied of Admission to Maung Daw Hospital, Face Untimely Demise http://www.rvisiontv.com/a-pregnant-rohingya-woman-denied-of-admission-to-maung-daw-hospital-face-untimely-demise/