- Leading Muslim lawyer U Ko Ni assassinated at Yangon airport
- Sa Ra Pha Threatened And Extorted Money from Rohingyas
- Myanmar Covering Atrocities against Rohingya with Unrelated Footages Confusing with Real ones
- Kofi Annan calls for more transparency on Evidences of Atrocities Amid Rohingya Genocide
- ASIAN ULAMA AND NGO MEETING “Unite in Defence of the Oppressed”
- One Rohingya Killed, Eight Freed and Four Still Detained in Rathedaung
Military Begin Aggression against Rohingyas in Buthidaung
By Rohingya Mirror | RVision TV News
Buthidaung — The Burmese Military and some Rakhine (Magh) militias have begun ruthless aaggressionagainst the local Rohingya civilians in Buthidaung Township since October 24, a local source reported.
The military and the Rakhine militias beat the local Rohingya residents at ‘Aung Lan Pyin (Morris Sha Bil)’ hamlet of ‘Nga Ching Tauk’ village tract in northern Buthidaung during the raids they conduct in the village at every other night.
“They get drunk and raid our village every other night post 12 O’ Clock midnight. They beat our people, they plunder our homes and sometimes, they rape our women and molest them. These kinds of aaggressionhave been going on since October 24 “, said a villager on the condition of anonymity.
The military committing the crimes belong to the ‘battalion 232’ in northern Buthidaung.
On October 26, around 105 military personnel raided the village around 1 AM. Having forced out all the men, women and children from their homes and gathered them at a plain field in the ‘Aung Lan Pyin’ village, they plundered their homes, molested some women and passed racial slurs against the Rohingya.
[Edited by M.S. Anwar]
To send reports and feedback, please email to: email@example.com
Only registered users can comment.