Mr. Donald Trump
The President of the USA
HE Kamala Shirin Lakhdir
US Ambassador to Malaysia
US MUST STOP SUPPORTING APARTHEID ISRAEL
May 16th 2017
Israel crime of apartheid ESCWA Report.
In commemoration of the Palestinian Nakbah 69 th years on 15 Mei 2017, a coalition of NGO’s from Malaysia convened in a meeting at Hotel Carlton Holiday , Shah Alam , Selangor, Malaysia to discuss on a critical report released by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) pertaining to Israel’s treatment towards Palestinians.
The report, which is titled “Israeli Practices towards the Palestinian People and the Question of Apartheid” – was authored by Virginia Tilley, a professor of political science at Southern Illinois University, and Richard Falk, former UN special Rapporteur.
In a nutshell, the report concluded that, there is an overwhelming evidence, of “Israel being guilty of the crime of apartheid”.
The report equally urges the United Nations “to implement this finding by fulfilling its international responsibilities in relation to international law and the rights of the Palestinian people as a matter of urgency”.
Upon discussion and deliberation on the report, the coalition of Malaysian NGO’s concluded that the government of the USA has been the main supporter of the Apartheid regime of Israel.
USA , as usual , has rejected the findings and recommendations of the report , thereby affirming that while US immorally champions the human rights and democratic rights of people for all, it sees no problem in supporting and endorsing the apartheid regime of Israel.
The report authoritatively confirmed the Israeli practices and policies relating to the crime of apartheid. The means used by Israel to maintain control over the Palestinian people is obviously a close similarity, or even worst than what the oppressed South African people went through during the apartheid regime by the whites.
The continuing support by all the President of the USA has undoutbtedly pose a heavy burden on the US people. The President of the US has put the American people at ransom by the Zionist apartheid Israel regime. By condoning the policies and practices of the apartheid Israel, reflects how the US government lead by the Presidents until today has been under the control of the Zionist. The apartheid Israel regime supported the US are both guilty of crime of apartheid.
The ESCWA report has also been disputed and strongly critisised by the US on account that the report is anti-Israel.
It is again the US pressure to force the withdrawal of the report which has proven beyound reasonable doubt that the “apartheid regime” of Israel has imposed against Palestinians all the crimes of apartheid.
The US is in cohorts with Apartheid Israel to pressure the UN and its chief with vicious attacks and threats.
United Nations Under-Secretary General and Executive Secretary for the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA), Rima Khalaf, announced her resignation when the U.N. Secretary-General , Antonio Guterres asked for the report to be taken off the ESCWA website.
ESCWA, which comprises 18 Arab states, published the report and it was the first time a U.N. body had clearly charged that Israel “has established an apartheid regime that dominates the Palestinian people as a whole.”
The Unending Nakbah after 69 Years.
We gathered today in this rally that marks the 69th anniversary of the 1948 Nakba. The mass expulsion of Palestinians from their homeland will not be forgotten.. Between 1947 and 1949, Zionist paramilitaries, and subsequently Israeli forces, made 750,000 to one million indigenous Palestinians into refugees to establish a Jewish-majority state in Palestine.
We take note the Israeli regime today is ruthlessly pursuing the one constant strategy of its settler-colonial project —the simultaneous pillage and colonization of as much Palestinian land as possible and the gradual ethnic cleansing of as many Palestinians as practical without evoking international sanctions.
Sixty-nine years after the systematic, premeditated uprooting and dispossession of most of the indigenous Palestinian Arabs from the land of Palestine at the hands of Zionist gangs and later the state of Israel, the Nakba is not over.
With US full backing, apartheid Israel is prolonging the Nakbah. Israel has intensified its occupation by building its “iron wall” on Palestinian land and in Palestinian minds. It has proceeded its sprawling illegal settlements and concrete walls in the occupied Palestinian territory. It continues its genocidal siege of over 2 million Palestinians in Gaza. It is still denying the Palestinian refugee’s right to return. It has enacted its racist laws and policies against Palestinians inside Israel. Currently apartheid Israel is escalating, violent ethnic cleansing in Jerusalem, the Jordan Valley and the Naqab (Negev).
The Palestinian Prisoners Hunger Strike.
The present mass hunger strike by 1500 thousand Palestinian prisoners in apartheid Israeli jails, is the result of violent and brutal abuses by the police officials in the prisons. When the Palestinian prisoners declared an open hunger strike on April 17, 2017 protesting about unfair and degrading conditions in Israel jails, much of the US mainstream media ignored them.
This is the position of the US goverment and the US main stream media.
The prisoners held captive in Israeli jails are a depiction of the life of every Palestinian, trapped behind walls, checkpoints, in refugee camps, in Gaza and in cantons in the West Bank.
The 6,500 prisoners in Israeli jails include hundreds of children, women, elected officials, journalists and administrative detainees, who are held without charge and no due process.
According to prisoners’ rights group, Addameer, more than 800,000 Palestinians have been imprisoned under military rule since Israel commenced its occupation of Palestinian territories in June 1967.
We particular importance to the Resolution 2334 (2016) of the UN Security Council.
The Security Council reaffirmed that:
- Apartheid Israel’s establishment of settlements in Palestinian territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, had no legal validity, constituting a flagrant violation under international law and a major obstacle to the vision of two States living side-by-side in peace and security, within internationally recognized borders.
- Apatheid Israel immediately and completely cease all settlement activities in the occupied Palestinian territory, including East Jerusalem. It underlined that it would not recognize any changes to the 4 June 1967 lines, including with regard to Jerusalem, other than those agreed by the two sides through negotiations.
- The Council called for immediate steps to prevent all acts of violence against civilians, including acts of terror, as well as all acts of provocation and destruction.
The UNESCO Resolution .
We take note on the UNESCO’s executive board resolution that criticizes Israel’s actions in occupied Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip.
We hail the move as a declaration of truth and this a step forward and a victory for international law.
The resolution, which describes Jerusalem as “occupied” and declares Israel’s sovereignty over the city “null and void”, was backed by 22 countries.
This is indeed a statement that will nullify the falsehood propaganda by the Zionist and Apartheid Israel that wants to put a claim on the Al Aqsa Mosque.
We demand that the President of the USA:
- Stop supportIng and endorsing the criminal act of apartheid by the Israel Occupational Forces.
- Retract the objection to the ESCWA report and allow the recommentations in the report to be enforced in Apartheid Israel.
- Stop the plan to move the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jurusalem.
- Support the UN Security Council Resolution 2334 on declaring the Jews settlement on Palestinian lands as illegal.
- Call on the Aprtheid Israel regime to stop the abuses against the Palestinian prisoners, release them if there have no evidence against them and rectify the unfair and degrading conditions in the prisons.
- Demand that Apartheid Israel respect and abide by the UNESCO Resolution that the apartheid Israel soveriegnity over Jurusalem is null and void
- Demand to call on Aparheid Israel, as the occupying power to cease persistent excavations, tunnelling, works and projects in East Jerusalem.
- Demand that Apartheid Israel dismantle the siege on Gaza strip and allow the free flow of people and goods to rebuild the destructions that was inflicted by the Israel Occupation Forces attacks on the Gaza strip.
Mohd Azmi Abdul Hamid
Campaign Coordinator in Support of ECSWA UN Report
|13. Baitul Latif Social Service Center
14. Yayasan Amal Malaysia
15. Himpunan Lepasan Institusi Pendidikan Malaysia (HALUAN)
16. Malaysian Social Research Institute (MSRI)
17. Cakna Palestin
18.Pertubuhan Prihatin Rakyat Selangor (PRISEL)
19. Boycott, Diversement, Sanctions (BDS) Malaysia
20. Palestinian Cultural Organization Malaysia (PCOM)
21. Aman Palestin
23. Centre for Human Rights And Advocacy (CENTHRA)