Conference: “Who is there for the people of Arakan”
An International Conference on the Plight of Rohingya titled “Who is there for the people of Arakan” will be held in Istanbul,Turkey from 1-3 February, 2017.
The conference will feature and highlight different segments with various Intellectuals, researchers, activists, Public figures, International organizations, NGOs and different media organizations with the following objectives:
- To introduce the cause of Rohingya Muslim in Arakan.
- Finding a clear methodology to be followed by the interested parties in recovering the rights of the Muslims of Arakan, compatible with human tolerance pleased, and ease of monotheistic religion.
- Convincing the international organization concerning education, human rights and relief to adopt the Rohingya cause inside and outside Arakan and in the countries they have taken shelter.
- Solve the problem of education abroad.
- Studying the issue of the obtaining a travel document to be able to seek education, treatment and to travel easily.
- Creating several scientific ways in various different fields to serve the cause.
- Correct guidance for the establishment of a satellite channel to publicize the case in various languages.
Finally it will also deliver message to provide good quality services based on knowledge and filed research, which can be benefiting to the people of Arakan and those who strive to serve them, and to ensure their rights.
Venue: Wow Hotel, Istanbul,Turkey
For Further Details Contact:
Youtube: arakan conference
[Edited by Arifa]
To send reports and feedback, please email to: email@example.com