By RVision Correspondent
RVision TV News
Sittwe (Akyab) – An accidental fire took place in Thakkay Pyin (Sakki Fara) Internally Displaced People (IDP) Camps in Sittwe (Akyab) Township around 8:30PM yesterday, the local sources report.
The accidental fire said to have started from the electric wire-shocks destroyed some Rohingya-owned properties such as a clinic, a motor-van and other properties in the IDP Camps. The (temporary) clinic was run by U Noor Alam living in the IDP camps.
Fortunately, many people came together and extinguished the fire before it could do further damages in the camps.
*Watch this space for more updates.
[Edited by M.S. Anwar]
To send reports and feedback, please email to: email@example.com
Only registered users can comment.