Kuala Lumpur : 5th commemoration day will be held in Kuala Lampur Malaysia in remembrance of the 2012 state sponsored violence on Rohingyas in 2012, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 3rd June 2017.
The event is being organized by Rohingya Society in Malaysia and Rohingya Vision, which be held at the Masjid Nurul Islam from 04:00-07:30 PM.
3rd JUNE 2012
3rd June 2012, the massacre of ten Muslim pilgrims in Arakan State marked the beginning of a series of terrible pogroms against the Rohingyas Since June 2012:
– More than 5,000 Rohingya and other Muslims have been killed or burned to death, thousands of them missing, hundreds of women and girls raped.
– Many thousands of Muslim homes have been torched and many dozens of mosques and madrassahs (Religious school) destroyed.
– About 140,000 people have been forced to flee their homes facing humanitarian disaster — starvation, mal-nutrition without education, medical care adequate food and essentials—in squalid displacement camps and villages in segregation under government’s neo-apartheid plan.
– Under extreme conditions, an estimated 20,000 Rohingya have taken the perilous voyages towards Southeast Asian countries and then 1000 boat people are missing while scores of others have drowned after several boats sank.
– In addition, hundreds of Burmese Muslims were brutally killed or burned alive, many hundreds of their homes, shops and properties destroyed, and 50,000 of them internally displaced.
– Thousands of people stranded by boat in South East Asia and Mass grave were found in Thailand and Malaysia many more yet to be found.
To Jion and more on upcoming 3rd June Rohingya Genocide Day Preparation Commemoration Event Visit: https://goo.gl/WPGgkC
[Edited by: Arifa]
To send reports and feedback, please email to: email@example.com