A ROHINGYA FISHERMAN HAVE BEEN BRUTALLY INJURED ON HEAD, LEADING TO HEAVY BLEEDING BY RAKHINE EXTREMISTS By Saed Arkani Rohingya
- Rohingyas are de Jure Citizens of Burma | By Mr. Aman Ullah Rohingyas are de jure citizens of Burma By Mr. Aman Ullah “Everyone has the right to a nationality, and no one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality.” Universal...
- Several People Injured and Many Camps Burnt Down in Accidental Fire SEVERAL PEOPLE WERE INJURED AND MANY CAMPS WERE BURNT DOWN IN AN ACCIDENTIAL FIRE IN SITTWE’s INTERNALLY DISPLACED CAMPS FOR ROHINGYAS, AN EYE WITNESSED SAID By R-Vision Correspondent R-Vision TV...
- The Rohingya and their right to self-identification | By Mr. Aman Ullah The Rohingya and their right to self-identification By Mr. Aman Ullah Hundreds of demonstrators, including Buddhist monks, denounced the United States for its use of the term Rohingya during a...
- The Etymology of Magh | by Mr. Aman Ullah The Etymology of Magh By Mr. Aman Ullah Mohan Ghosh wrote in his book ‘Magh Raiders of Bengal’ that, “In 8th century under the Hindu revivalist leader, Sankaracharijya, Buddhists in...
- Three Rohingyas Die after Drowning at Sittwe’s Beach One Rohingya woman and two children died after drowning at Sittwe’s beach, say the locals By Saeed Arakani R-Vision TV News Sittwe (Akyab) — One Rohingya woman and three children...
- Three Homes Burnt Down in Accidental Fire in Kyauktaw Three Rohingya homes were burnt down in an accidental fire in Kyauktaw Township yesterday, said a local source By MJ Aung R-Vision TV News Kyauktaw — A fire broke out...
- Police Demand Bribes from Parents of Falsely Charged Victims Police are demanding bribes from the parents of the falsely prosecuted Rohingyas in Mrauk-U Township, say the locals By Rohingya Eye R-Vision TV News – Mrauk U (Fatthar Killa) —...
- ARAKAN BEFORE 1000 AD RVision Article By Aman Ullah The earliest name of Arakan was ‘Kala Mukha’ (Land of the) Black Faces writes Noel Francis Singer in his book ‘Vaishali and the Indianization of...
- Bangladeshi Robbers Shoot Rohingya Refugee to Death Bangladeshi robber shot a Rohingya Refugee to death in Bangladesh last Sunday an eyewitness said By B. Adam Rohingya Vision TV News Cox’s Bazaar — A gang of local Bangladeshi...
- The Rohingya and their Historic Rights RVision Article By Aman Ullah Arakan, in fact, a continuation of the Chittagong plain was neither purely a Burmese nor an Indian Territory until 18th century. Chiefly for its location,...
- HRW Letter to President U Htin Kyaw
- Bangladesh can move closer to Myanmar, if Dhaka forgets Rohingya
- Rohingyas are de Jure Citizens of Burma | By Mr. Aman Ullah
- Speaking Notes by Ex-MP U Shwe Maung at Parliament of Canada
- MYANMAR MONK BUILDS PAGODAS IN CHURCH AND MUSLIM AREA
- The Rohingya and their right to self-identification | By Mr. Aman Ullah
SEVERAL PEOPLE WERE INJURED AND MANY CAMPS WERE BURNT DOWN IN AN ACCIDENTIAL FIRE IN SITTWE’s INTERNALLY DISPLACED CAMPS FOR
YANGON – A Myanmar Christian leader appealed for calm Wednesday after an influential Buddhist monk built pagodas within the compound
The troops are Karen freedom fighters—a Democratic Karen Benevolent Army (DKBA) splinter group, and other ethnic armed forces from groups
International aid agencies and the Myanmar government say they are mobilising aid for more than 2000 Muslim IDPs left homeless after a fire ripped through their internment camp in Arakan
- Nationalist charged, family blocked from jail visit 0
- Bangladesh can move closer to Myanmar, if Dhaka forgets Rohingya 0
- Speaking Notes by Ex-MP U Shwe Maung at Parliament of Canada 0
- US embassy asked to refrain from using ‘Rohingya’: official 0
- Reintegration needs many years, Rakhine chief minister says 0
- New ‘Selayang Wholesale Market’ Conundrum 0
- Awareness: Burmese Election 2015 and Dos and Don’ts for Rohingya 0
- Depriving Rohingyas of Medical Access: An Act of Genocide? 0
- Connecting Hidden Dots Episode 3: 360 with MD Noor Global Power Struggle & Rohingyas Part Two 0
- Connecting Hidden Dots Episode 3: 360 with MD Noor Global Power Struggle & Rohingyas-Part One 0
By Ziaur Rahman The Rohingya are ethnic, linguistic,and peace loving minority group who belongs to Arakan state and faced persecution by its own government and its sponsored group several times. Due
THE GOVERNMENT of Myanmar (Burma) should immediately and unconditionally release a group of five Rohingya prisoners of conscience being held in Akyab (Sittwe) prison, Arakan (Rakhine) State, Fortify Rights said
An agreement has been reached with Russia to extend a ceasefire in Syria to Aleppo province, including the besieged city of Aleppo, the US State Department said. The expansion went
Rohingya Football Club earned victories in last Saturday’s friendly matches played with local Malaysian football clubs R-Vision TV News Kuala Lumpur –- Rohingya Football Club known as RFC won two