FORCED SETTLEMENT OF MOUGH IN MUSLIM VILLAGE IN KYAWKTAW TOWNSHIP,MIGHT FLARE UP FIGHTING, COMPLAINS A LOCAL By ROHINGYA VISION TV
- Brigadier General Aung Gyi and Rohingya Ethnic By Aman Ullah Brigadier General Aung Gyi (1919 -2012) was a Burmese politician and a member of General Ne Win’s 4th Burma Rifles rising to Brigadier General. He was born...
- Leaked Documents Show How the UN Failed to Protect Myanmar’s Persecuted Rohingya By Emanuel Stoakes Vice News The United Nations failed to protect the human rights of the persecuted Rohingya minority in Myanmar, according to documents leaked to VICE News. The papers...
- Why Rohingya Equality and Identity in Myanmar? By Wei Wei Nu I belong to an ethnic group that, according to my government, does not exist. In the past few weeks, ultra-nationalist protesters have proudly proclaimed, “There are no Rohingya in...
- The Rohingya and the White Cards Saga By Amman Ullah “Citizenship is a basic right for it is nothing less than the right to have right.” Earl Warren, former U S Supreme Court Justice “White card is...
- A Citizenship Law That Was Most Controversial And Vague By Aman Ullah “The 1982 Burma Citizenship Law was not fair” Aung San Suu Kyi Daw Khin Saw Wai, a Pyithu Hluttaw representative from Rathedaung township, submitted a proposal on May...
- A Rohingya Boy Narrates Desperate Refugee Life of Rohingya in Exile By Ro ZR Arakani Many members of the Rohingya community fled from the native Arakan state of Burma (Myanmar) in 1991-1992 due to the well-founded fear of persecution from the military...
- Which Really is a Controversial Term | By Aman Ullah “Animosity does not eradicate animosity, Only by loving kindness is animosity dissolved, This law is ancient and eternal” (Words of Buddha) The Burmese foreign ministry led by Aung San Suu...
- Rohingyas are de Jure Citizens of Burma | By Mr. Aman Ullah Rohingyas are de jure citizens of Burma By Mr. Aman Ullah “Everyone has the right to a nationality, and no one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality.” Universal...
- Several People Injured and Many Camps Burnt Down in Accidental Fire SEVERAL PEOPLE WERE INJURED AND MANY CAMPS WERE BURNT DOWN IN AN ACCIDENTIAL FIRE IN SITTWE’s INTERNALLY DISPLACED CAMPS FOR ROHINGYAS, AN EYE WITNESSED SAID By R-Vision Correspondent R-Vision TV...
- The Rohingya and their right to self-identification | By Mr. Aman Ullah The Rohingya and their right to self-identification By Mr. Aman Ullah Hundreds of demonstrators, including Buddhist monks, denounced the United States for its use of the term Rohingya during a...
- Brigadier General Aung Gyi and Rohingya Ethnic
- Dr Francis Buchanan and Roang
- A Historic Record of Rohingya Existence Before 1824
- Micro-economies are growing in Rohingya refugee camps – Al-Jazeera
- “Rule of Law” Implemented or Ignored by Suu Kyi ?
- Leaked Documents Show How the UN Failed to Protect Myanmar’s Persecuted Rohingya
SEVERAL PEOPLE WERE INJURED AND MANY CAMPS WERE BURNT DOWN IN AN ACCIDENTIAL FIRE IN SITTWE’s INTERNALLY DISPLACED CAMPS FOR
YANGON – A Myanmar Christian leader appealed for calm Wednesday after an influential Buddhist monk built pagodas within the compound
The troops are Karen freedom fighters—a Democratic Karen Benevolent Army (DKBA) splinter group, and other ethnic armed forces from groups
If you want to catch a collaborative art exhibition before it closes up, get yourself to Cloud 31 gallery today or tomorrow. There you’ll find the duet show Titled &
- Asylum seekers settled in $55m deal have left Cambodia 0
- Micro-economies are growing in Rohingya refugee camps – Al-Jazeera 0
- Two more Rohingyas re-arrseted in Thailand 0
- Activists urge inquiry after Rohingya shot in Thai detention centre breakout 0
- US Secretary of State Kerry urges further reforms in Myanmar 0
- New ‘Selayang Wholesale Market’ Conundrum 0
- Awareness: Burmese Election 2015 and Dos and Don’ts for Rohingya 0
- Depriving Rohingyas of Medical Access: An Act of Genocide? 0
- Connecting Hidden Dots Episode 3: 360 with MD Noor Global Power Struggle & Rohingyas Part Two 0
- Connecting Hidden Dots Episode 3: 360 with MD Noor Global Power Struggle & Rohingyas-Part One 0
By M.S. Anwar ׀ Op-Ed & Analysis As Myanmar’s government is all set to resume the census on Rohingya population tomorrow, the Rohingyas in Arakan (Rakhine) State fear that they
THE GOVERNMENT of Myanmar (Burma) should immediately and unconditionally release a group of five Rohingya prisoners of conscience being held in Akyab (Sittwe) prison, Arakan (Rakhine) State, Fortify Rights said
BEIRUT – At least 23 people were killed in Russian air strikes overnight in the Syrian rebel-held city of Idlib, the heaviest bombardment there since a cessation of hostilities was
Rohingya Football Club earned victories in last Saturday’s friendly matches played with local Malaysian football clubs R-Vision TV News Kuala Lumpur –- Rohingya Football Club known as RFC won two